Since 2018, NICE and PHE have been publishing a jointly badged series of antimicrobial prescribing guidelines which we consider as the national position on managing common infections across primary and secondary care.
We want to understand why and how you use these guidelines and your experience of using them. We are particularly interested in using any examples of how you have changed practice with them and, if relevant, would like to welcome you to share your experience at our implementation workshop (poster and oral presentation options) that we are running on the 22nd October 2019 in London.
You are invited to submit an abstract using this form. In writing your abstract consider/include:
1. Which of the NICE antimicrobial prescribing guidelines have you implemented?
2. What process have you taken in doing this?
3. Have you monitored the impact?
4. If yes, what are the results this can include anecdotal/interim results – qualitative and quantitative.
5. What future plans do you have?
Submission of abstracts will run from the 14 June to the 1st August.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT IN THE FORM BELOW: