Antibiotic Guardian Awards
12 May 2016, Birmingham Town Hall
In May 2016 we will host the first Antibiotic Guardian Awards championing those organisations and individuals who have demonstrated achievement in the support of Antibiotic Guardian and its aims.
Award Categories include:
- Staff engagement: How have staff promoted Antibiotic Guardian and stewardship within their organisation?
- Community: How has your organisation worked within the community to highlight Antibiotic Guardian?
- Prescribing: How has your organisation tackled prescription and prescribing antibiotics effectively?
- Innovation: Tell us how someone has demonstrated innovation to address Antimicrobial Resistance?
- Antibiotic Stewardship: How has someone improved or measured antibiotic usage in your area or community?
- AMS Research: How has someone demonstrated development or research to support Antimicrobial Stewardship?
To enter an organisation or individual for an award please complete the online entry form.
12 May 2016 Update: Click here for the list of winners and highly commended